Renew the fresh taste of your water and ice with this GE XWFE Replacement Filter for GE Refrigerators. The XWFE water filter offers you exclusive advanced filtration that filters out lead and nine trace pharmaceuticals. Carbon block technology helps reduce waterborne contaminates for effective water filtration and brings great tasting water and ice to your appliance.
- GE guaranteed fit – compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators
- Premium filtration – certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other impurities
- Lead removal – lead is invisible, tasteless and odorless when present in water, reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system
- Pharmaceuticals reduction – reduces select pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim and fluoxetine (Impurities not necessarily in all users’ water)
- Chloramines and chlorine reduction – reduces chloramines and chlorine for better tasting water and ice
- PFOA/PFOS reduction – reduces 99% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanoic sulfonate (PFOS)
- BPA reduction – reduces 99% of bisphenol A
- Easy filter replacement – no tools or water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- 6-month filter life – for best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every 6 months or 170 Gal. replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines
- XWFE replaces XWF, compatible with all refrigerators using XWF
This filter does not have an RFID chip, the chips are not used by many customers, which will increase additional costs, so this product removes thees chip. Of course, if you need chip, you can remove old chip from the old filter and put it on the new one. The chip can be recycled, saving you money.
Incompatible Model: GFE26JYMNFFS, GSS23GSKRCSS, GSS23GSKJCSS.
Compatible Models: XWF, XWFE, WR17X30702, GBE21, GDE21, GDE25, GFE24, GFE26, GNE21, GNE25, GNE27, GWE19, GYE18, QNE27, GSE25, GSS23, GSS25, GZS22, PSE25, CZS22, GNE27JSMSS, GNE27JMMES, GNE27ESMSS, GNE27JGMBB, GNE27JGMWW, GSE23, GSE23G, GSE26, CFE26, XFE26, CWE19.
|Item Dimensions L*W*H||2.25 x 2.0 x 6.0 inches|
|External Testing Certification||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 53, 401|
|Product Benefits||Reduces Chlorine|
|Filter Capacity||170.0 gal|
|Filter Flowrate||0.46 – 0.5 gpm|
|Max. Filtered Water Flow||0.5 gpm|
|Operation Water Pressure PSI||25 min. – 120 max.|