YOUR WORK-AT-HOME ESSENTIAL
You will probably have to work, study and chill at home for a long time. Why Not Do It Comfortably?
INTRODUCING OUR ADJUSTABLE DESK
The all-in-one solution for using your laptop while lying in bed, sitting on the couch, and even standing.
Using your laptop has never been so comfortable. But how can you know without trying?
The Perfect Lap Desk for Slimmer Folks
- Gets your computer off your lap & keeps it cool
- Easily adjust the screen to the perfect viewing angle
- Slips over your lap so you can move your legs around freely
- Perfect on the couch, recliner or in bed
- All-aluminum construction is lightweight & stable
Never hunch again!
- Easily adjust screens to the perfect height & angle for you!
- Open-space bottom helps you get organized
- Works with tablets, documents & monitors
- Aluminum panel cools laptops
- Sit up straight!
Stand Up & Get Healthy!
- Convert any desk or table into a laptop standing desk
- Elevate the panel to any height – up to 18″
- Standing burns more calories than sitting
- You can quickly move from standing to sitting
- Great for meetings
- A quick solution to help you stand up on the go
Not just for laptops…Professional supports books, tablets, iPads, monitors, e-Readers and just about anything else under 13lbs
- Usable in Any Position: Lying in bed, sit on the couch, or standing, and wherever you want to use your laptop comfortably!
- Muti-Purpose: Laptop Stand, Bed Desk, Standing Desk… Your imagination is your only limitation.
- Adjustable Height: Up to 19 inches
- Light Weight & Portable: Weighing only 1.2 kg, you can consider taking it with you everywhere you go.
- Premium Aluminum Build: In three words? Built to Last.
- 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
INCLUDED MOUSE PANEL AND COOLING HOLES
The cooling holes prevent your laptop from overheating and the included side mouse panel can also double as a drink holder.
AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, EASY TO USE
Q: Is the mouse pad angle independently adjustable?
A: Yes, you can also remove it easily if you don’t want it.
Q: How many inches will it raise from the surface on which it sits?
A: Up to 19 inches, which should be more than enough.
Q: Can it be used comfortably by a person in a wheelchair?
A: The bottom legs are about 20 inches apart, so as long as it fits in the wheelchair it should work well.
Q: Is it difficult to use?
A: There is really not much to do. There are buttons to push at the end of each rod to make the legs move the way you want.
Q: How much weight does it safely support?
A: It can hold up to 15 lbs (6kgs). Most laptops weight less than 4lbs