Astock COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit provides rapid results in 15 minutes at home.
A simple solution for COVID-19 infection detection, this 15-minute test can be completed anytime, anywhere. Simply test yourself twice within 3 days, with at least 36 hours between tests.
This test has received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for self-testing without the need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider.
Note: Carefully read full instructions included in box prior to starting the test.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Use COVID-19 At-Home Self Test Kit?
- Using the swab from the kit, insert the entire soft tip of the swab into a nostril.
- Rub the swab against the inside walls of your nostril. Make at least 5 big circles. Do not just spin the swab.
- Using the same swab, repeat steps 1 and 2 in your other nostril. Each nostril must be swabbed for about 15 seconds.
- After performing the test, be sure to wait at least 15-minutes for your results to become available.
- Test again within three days (with at least 36 hours between tests).
Anyone 15 years and older can use this COVID-19 self-test. The test can also be used on children as young as two years old when samples are collected by an adult.